FINANCIAL REPORTING COUNCIL
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS WITH FRC
1. Kindly go to our website: www.financialreportingcouncil.gov.ng (Do make sure that your internet browser is either Explorer 9 OR Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox).
2. On the major heads at the site, click on “Registration” and open to “Individual Professional”. (Please note that all Professionals irrespective of field of study are to register: see Section 41 of Financial Reporting Council Act of Nigeria 2011).
3. Complete the Application Form: (Kindly make sure you have your passport photograph, copies of your educational/professional certificates and your signature scanned; as you shall be required to upload them).
4. Make payment either online or at any Bank branch with a print-out of your Transaction Code.
5. Submit the printed completed form to FRC office.
6. Kindly call Mrs. Kate Aliu on 08036668903 or 017936101 if you need assistance.
The documents needed for registration:
1. Photocopies of your Professional/Educational certificates
2. One passport sized photograph that must be;
- 50mm high x 50mm wide
- A recent and true likeness, showing full face, without hat, helmet or sunglasses.
- Original - that is not digitally or optically altered (for example it must not be 'photo-shopped' or 'touched-up').
- Taken against an off-white, cream or light grey background so that your features are clearly distinguishable against the background.
Note: Photographs that do not conform to these standards will be rejected and may cause a delay in processing your application.
3. Photocopies of National Identity Card, International Passport or Driver's Licence.
4. A scanned copy of your signature.
5. Evidence of payment of the appropriate non refundable registration fee of Seventeen Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N17,300) only.
Note: All certificates should be scanned in PDF format while your passport photograph and signature in JPG format for upload during the registration online.
Ensure payment is made within 48hours of registration after which your transaction code expires to revalidate, it attracts a fine of Two Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N2,500) only.