Reply to CBN Governor's letter on FRC Regulatory Decision on Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc. (Click here for details)
FRC issues Regulatory Decision on Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc. - Directs the entity to withdraw and restate their financial statements for years ended 31st December 2013 and 2014. - Suspends the FRC registration of four of the Directors and that of the Audit Engagement Partner (Click here for details).
FRC's rejoinder to Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc advertorial on page 2 of Businessday newspaper of Tuesday, October 27, 2015 (Read More).
Please be informed that Professionals who have duly completed their registration process with our Council, up to payment stage should proceed to the nearest FRC Office or Desk office located at the Cooperate Affairs Commission as here under for their biometric data and capture
|1. Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
15, Ajesa Street
Off Aminu Kano Crescent
2. Corporate Affairs Commission Office
Wuse Zone 5
|3. Corporate Affairs Commission Office
Plot 420, Tigris Crescent
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Crescent
4. Corporate Affairs Commission Office
Plot 31B, Okpara Avenue
|5. Corporate Affairs Commission Office
Premium House (1st Floor)
Opposite Evans Publishers House
6. Corporate Affairs Commission Office
1, Yakubu Avenue,
Behind Lugard Hall
|7. Corporate Affairs Commission Office
Otunba Jobi Fele Way
8. Corporate Affairs Commission Office
17, Aje Street
Behind Sabo First Bank
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
FRC HAS RELOCATED TO
4TH FLOOR, LCCI HOUSE
NO 10, NURUDEEN OLOWOPOPO STREET,
(NEAR MKO ABIOLA GARDENS)
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS WITH FRC
1. Kindly go to our website: www.financialreportingcouncil.gov.ng (Do make sure that your internet browser is either Explorer 9 OR Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox).
2. On the major heads at the site, click on “Registration” and open to “Individual Professional”. (Please note that all Professionals irrespective of field of study are to register: see Section 41 of Financial Reporting Council Act of Nigeria 2011).
3. Complete the application form: (Kindly make sure you have your passport photograph, copies of your educational and professional certificates and your signature scanned; as you shall be required to upload them).
4. Make payment either online or at any Bank branch with a print-out of your Transaction Code.
5. Submit the printed completed form to FRC office.
6. Kindly call Mrs. Kate Aliu on 08036668903 or 017936101 if you need assistance.Read More ...
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) of Nigeria is a federal government agency established by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act, No. 6, 2011. It is a federal government Parastatal under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment. The FRC is responsible for, among other things, developing and publishing accounting and financial reporting standards to be observed in the preparation of financial statements of public entities in Nigeria; and for related matters.Read more...
In accordance with the communique at the 11th Annual Financial Reporting Summit of the Council, the Draft of the National Code of Corporate Governance (NCCG) is hereby exposed for comments from stakeholders effective from today, 15th April, 2015. The Draft NCCG can be downloaded from the “Corporate Governance” section herewith.
The Draft NCCG is in three parts: Private Sector, Public Sector and Not-for-Profit. Written comments should be addressed to:
Executive Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
Financial Reporting Council
Elephant Cement House (3rd Floor)
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
The deadline for receiving comments on the Draft NCCG is 14th May, 2015. A public hearing shall hold on the subject on 19th May, 2015.